Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Match Made in Heaven

Remember how I said I have really bad luck with shower curtains? Well, I finally found one that I love. 

My guest bathroom has neutral tile, paint and countertops, so I really wanted a shower curtain that would offer a pop of color. 

I took a trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond and looked at every shower curtain they have to offer, which is a lot. Finally, I saw what I thought was the perfect one. In order to be sure, I didn't buy it the day I saw it but instead decided to wait, thinking if I still wanted it after a few days, I would go back and buy it. 

Well, after three days, I decided it was "the one." Of course, I went to the Bed, Bath & Beyond by my office and they didn't have it. So, a day later, I stopped at the store on the way to church and they were out of it. So, I finally made it last weekend to one last store and got lucky.

So, meet my new shower curtain!




I couldn't be happier. So, check one thing off my list of things to do before guests arrive!




No comments: