Friday, April 22, 2011

Things I'm Liking

I thought I'd try something new this week. I have a long list of pretty cool bloggers that I follow who are posting some amazing projects and inspiration, so I thought it might be fun for me to spend Friday's by telling you about things I'm liking. What do you think?

Here are a few things I'm liking this week. Click on the photo caption to go to the blogger's full post for more info:

Thrifty and Chic's Desk Made from an Old Dresser

Young House Love's Tips for How to Easily Hang a Gallery of Frames
The DIY Industrial Pipe Table from Apartment Therapy
Pretty Handy Girl's DIY Towel Hook
Nothing a Little Paint Can't Fix's DIY Home Address Sign

I hope you are as inspired as I am!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Oh I just saw you posted this! I feel so honored!